Over the past two decades, Vickilynn’s recipes, cookbooks, poetry, articles, columns, advice, book and product reviews have appeared in a wide variety of publications. Also a sought-after recipe-tester, Vickilynn’s comments and recipes have been included in successful cookbooks and manuals including Healthy Foods by Leanne Ely, Miserly Meals by Jonni McCoy and The Naturally Healthy Home Study Course by the Institute for Family Herbal Care and Family Herbalist, author and speaker, Shonda Parker.
Vickilynn is an award-winning natural foods cook and whole-grain baker. She and her husband operated a successful bread and pasta catering business. Vickilynn has taught classes ranging from health, nutrition and diet to how to use “real” foods for “real” families in every day life.
Currently, in addition to taking care of her family and homeschooling her children, Vickilynn is working on her books and articles, reviewing products and books.
- Wrapping It Up! Making Sensational, All-Occasion Wrappers And Fabulous Family Meals, by Vickilynn Haycraft), available at Llumina Press.
- Naturally Healthy Cuisine: Real Food for Real Families, by Vickilynn Haycraft and Shonda Parker. Available in early 2009. View table of contents or buy now.
Vickilynn in Magazines & eZines
- Vickilynn’s column “Homemade and Healthy” in Naturally Healthy magazine
- Above Rubies
- An Encouraging Word
- Christianity Today (an excerpt from Vickilynn’s poetry)
- Coming Home
- Dollar Stretcher
- Healthy Foods Cookbook
- Healthy Foods E-zine
- Homemaker’s Forum
- Miserly Meals
- Naturally Healthy Home Study Course
- Teachers of Good Things